I began Tom Dew Excavating Inc in 1975 with one bulldozer doing agricultural and soil conservation work. Throughout the past 42 years we’ve completed numerous types of excavation work, ponds, common access drives, large country estates, commercial building sites, and subdivisions. I am also a 42-year member of Ohio Land Improvement Contractors Association.
Our operators are members of Local 18 of the International Union of Operating Engineers and employed by Dew Excavating, Inc.
We have GPS machine control and computerized dirt take-off and estimating equipment.
- Tom Dew – President, estimator, project manager, and general superintendent.
- Marc Gaskell – Safety, GPS, project manager, and estimator.
- Danièle Sheffield – Office manager
We employ a number of operators and foremen to ensure your job is completed on time and within budget.
Our equipment includes:
- CAT 966C Wheel Loader
- Tractor Loader Backhoe
- 2 Skid-Steer Loaders, including one on rubber tracks
- 2 Bulldozer: D6C (2)
- 5 Bulldozers with GPS: D5G, D6C, D6R, D7F(2)
- John Deere 772BH Motor Grader
- 3 Self-Loading Scrapers
- 12 TS-14 Twin-Engine Scrapers
- 25-ton Off-Road Trucks
- FWD 4WD Pad-Foot Compactor
- 66” Pad-Foot Vibratory Compactor
- 66” Smooth Drum Vibatory Roller
- 54” Smooth Drum Roller
- 3 Cat 815 Compactors (1 with GPS)
- Komatsu 220 Excavator
- Cat 312 Excavator
- Cat 304CR Excavator
- Kubota U45 Excavator
- Case Tractor with Disk/Chisel Plow
- Stieger 2D Tractor
- John Deere 8630 4WD Tractor
- 6-axle Dump Truck with 20-ton Tag Trailer
- Single Axle Dump Truck
- Freightliner Tractor
- 50-ton Lowboy
- Vacuum Excavator
- 2000 Gallon Water Wagon
- 5000 Gallon Water Truck
We look forward to serving your needs!